Monday, March 21, 2016

Smoked and delishious!

My sister loves to grill, BBQ, and just plain cook out. The other day she did a big brisket. I also did some chicken and we used the BBQ sauce I made from scratch. Omg it was all so good!
My sister definitely needs a real smoker.... she is just so damn good at it!


She marinated it all night. Simple seasonings like fresh sea salt and cracked pepper.

 
She prepped her coals in the Weber. It took a while and it was so cool to watch her get it hot and ready. She had a pyrometer on top to keep an eye on the temps. 350 degrees was her goal.


 
My BBQ chicken. Sorry for the fuzzy pic


 

 Basting as she went, the brisket smelled so amazing. 

I will post more pics later on, but your mouth should be watering quite a bit by now!

Cheers,
Spamulatte

 

No comments:

Post a Comment